Miss.Dynamite XVII Miss.Dynamite XVII

funny

lol really funny :p like the geek at the end
you suck!!!!!!111

Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh Miss Dynamite XXIII gdh

funny

ha! Whats a facial cumshot?
aspjthsshhshshhhh..thats it lol

A Very Madness Christmas A Very Madness Christmas

good

dont lisetn to these guys. ITS MEANT TO BE SHORT...

thats nice, keep up the good work :)

chief-hungry-bear responds:

OK. I won't <covers ear's and starts yelling> LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAL A

Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

Hmmm..

I didnt like it. Games like this have been made literally THOUSANDS of times before, there is simply nothing new or interesting here. Its not original. The graphics aren't as good as other tower games, and since when did a sniper have rapid fire?

I think the reloading was a bit annoying aswell, and when your shooting tanks it would be good if their health bar decreased, not just changed colour. (Theres no point having a bar if its not decreasing)

Rpg fighting game engine. Rpg fighting game engine.

Very nicley made. Well done.

It was a very nicley made engine. Everything worked well. I liked the points system. I liked how it wasnt turn based combat, it was sort of a cross between turn based and instant combat which is quite a new concept, and i thought that was original and a very good idea.

It was a little easy (If your going to make an RPG i would reccomend increasing the difficulty.)

Nice. Just add a preloader aswell as your file was quite big (3.7mb - its the song.)

Apart from that, brilliant. Keep up the good work! That was a nice, clean, smooth engine.

&amp;gt; Youda Camper &amp;lt; > Youda Camper <

oh my god..

..that was soooo cool! it was the funnest, best game i have ever played on NG. I only stopped when i had to go out (i served around 72 campers)

It is better than watching or playing madness, or any other game/movie.
I didnt find it boring, i was building new stuff all the time.
Keep up the brilliant work! Maybe make a theme park one, it would be hell great.

15/10

There's life in space There's life in space

that isnt proper rave lol!?

that isnt proper rave lol!?

*Heaven's Rave* // ZeRo BaSs *Heaven's Rave* // ZeRo BaSs

not bad..

but its not proper rave..

ZeRo-BaSs responds: