Sniper Tower Defender Sniper Tower Defender

Hmmm..

I didnt like it. Games like this have been made literally THOUSANDS of times before, there is simply nothing new or interesting here. Its not original. The graphics aren't as good as other tower games, and since when did a sniper have rapid fire?

I think the reloading was a bit annoying aswell, and when your shooting tanks it would be good if their health bar decreased, not just changed colour. (Theres no point having a bar if its not decreasing)

Rpg fighting game engine. Rpg fighting game engine.

Very nicley made. Well done.

It was a very nicley made engine. Everything worked well. I liked the points system. I liked how it wasnt turn based combat, it was sort of a cross between turn based and instant combat which is quite a new concept, and i thought that was original and a very good idea.

It was a little easy (If your going to make an RPG i would reccomend increasing the difficulty.)

Nice. Just add a preloader aswell as your file was quite big (3.7mb - its the song.)

Apart from that, brilliant. Keep up the good work! That was a nice, clean, smooth engine.

&amp;gt; Youda Camper &amp;lt; > Youda Camper <

oh my god..

..that was soooo cool! it was the funnest, best game i have ever played on NG. I only stopped when i had to go out (i served around 72 campers)

It is better than watching or playing madness, or any other game/movie.
I didnt find it boring, i was building new stuff all the time.
Keep up the brilliant work! Maybe make a theme park one, it would be hell great.

15/10

.:madness A.s.c:. .:madness A.s.c:.

not bad

it wasnt bad when i was bored but u should make it longer and not as hard. maybe add a hp bar and u might have something one day thats good for 13, (im only 12 :p)

Madness interactive Madness interactive

amazing

absoutley amazing. it is kinda hard tho without infinite health. keep it up, please make another

Star Defender 4 Star Defender 4

its not bad.. but its well too easy

its not bad.. but its well too easy

Laser pong Laser pong

sorry.. i hate it.

sorry.. i hate it.

terrible graphics, no sound, well to easy, boring, at least add two levels and a difficulty selection, and a page which actully tells you how to play..

it looks like you made this in less than half an hour

Sp3000 responds:

Close. :)

Thanks for the suggestions though

Santa Caught Christmas Santa Caught Christmas

good game

good game, its pretty addicting cuz i wanted to beat my score.
my score so far... 93900 :)

Bomb Detonator Bomb Detonator

gr8 game

gr8 game, just a lil repeatitive (its a minigame anyway so i suppose that doesnt really matter.)

and just because a song is old, that doesnt mean it automatically becomes rubbish..

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

GR8!

GR8 game! i enjoyed it, if ur making a sequel maybe add colour
(even though black and white suits this game's style.)